Friday, June 26, 2009

It's obvious I haven't written in awhile

This has been a conscious choice.

Writing has always been something symbolic as well as something tangible for me. Me not writing was me making sure I was actually ready to do such things that make up my essence again.

It's been no secret that I was not well not last year. I'm not quite courageous enough to publish all of that crap all over the Internet, but those of you that need to know what went on/is going on know. I am also being cryptic because I know the "story" is not ready to be told yet. That's to say it needs to sit in the marinade a bit longer. It's not ready to be a story yet. When it is and when I know "the ending" you'll be the first to know.

All the vague double talk aside- I have a job. 20ish hours a week, which is what I wanted so I can write, reconnect with Portland people. I really need the money for grad school apps but I also want to move out too. That's just not going to be a reality though until probably the fall (or beyond) or if I can find a decent roommate who I actually don't see myself trying to strangle.

This post was an experiment to see if the words can actually flow again. Glad to see they weren't buried too far in the groud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please write more often. I miss your stories. (And you.)