Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...the dog shit on the carpet

Yeah...it was not a good Mother's Day for Mom- let's just leave it at that.

Weird sorta eventful/not eventful in anyway kind of a day.

I went to Whole Foods...oooo- so yuppie of me.

Also got some test results back from OHSU that basically prove that a) I CAN be physically healthy but in turn b) this means I'm mentally not. YAY for life alterning news delivered in bullet point form!

The Dr. had to write me a personal little email through my online health account with the hospital, basically explaining that for once, I am not a physical disaster. My automatic instinct was to reply back just telling him to put IT in my mouth, which I'm pretty sure is not only inappropriate and crass, it might prove his point. It's thoughts like these that I have, that make me realize why people are embarrased by me.

Speaking of embarrasing, now because I have TWO Ativan's left and four flights ahead of me in the next 9 days, I'm about to be THAT person on the plane. I'm about to mix together a cocktail of varying amounts of sleeping pills, airport wine, lack of sleep, an eye mask, a freshly charged iPod, and a Holy Bible (just so I can find the BBJ when it counts). I want to be so screwed up on those flights that not only will I need a wheelchair to get off the plane, I don't even want to be aware of who the Wright Brothers are.

How fucked would that be? My grandpa, who should probably be in a wheelchair, picking up his 24 year old granddaughter who is drooling on herself and being pushed through a midwestern jerk-water town airport in a wheelchair, because she had to self-medicate herself to get to Iowa for 6 fun filled days of...watching cable news and eating shit food from the Hyvee's.

I just found out the coffee shop in town has wireless. To prevent more episodes of rage and panic, I will be trying my best to avoid his television while there. Except for hockey. Hockey is always acceptable.

No comments: